Up to 40% of the CO2 emissions are caused by buildings. A considerable proportion of these emissions arises from inefficient operating settings of the building equipment. myFacility is addressing this problem by developing a data-driven, dynamic and automated energy optimization solution. It minimizes the energy expenses and environmental carbon footprint of buildings.
myFacility offers two products: myFacility ANALYZE and myFacility OPTIMIZE. While myFacility ANALYZE permanently seeks for inefficient energy moments in buildings and formulates recommendations how to release the saving potential, myFacility OPTIMIZE steers all building systems and releases any saving potential in real time. myFacility has been founded in 2020 and is a fast-growing venture supported by Innosuisse.
Having closed our pre-seed round, we are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. You will become an integral part of our hands-on and fun team and have a big impact on the future development of our company.
- Develop libraries (tasks, algorithms, connectors, ...) for myFacility's optimization engine
- Implement roll-outs of new functionalities (idea, requirements, development, tests, roll-out) on distributed systems)
- Help team to improve internal business processes
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different challenges including data science, algorithm development, devops, and software engineering
- Support CTO
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
- Professional experience working as Java (backend) developer
- High skills in clean code and clean architecture
- Experience in modern software development (agile methods) and pleasure to deepen and apply philosophies and principles of it
- Fascinated to optimize things (buildings, workflows, code...). Willingness to take the software to the next level.
- English speaking
- DevOps experience with GIT, Continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent communication skills
The salary includes a market standard salary for a start-up and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Simon Solenthaler is looking forward to receiving your full application by email.
Simon Solenthaler, Mobile +41 77 481 85 11